Terms and Conditions
Quotations & Pricing
- Prices quoted exclude VAT unless otherwise indicated.
- The standard unit cost excludes the supply of Fabric, Leatherette and/or Leather unless specified.
- Prices include deliveries in Gauteng.
- Quotations are valid for 30 days only from the date of issue.
- Imported goods are subject to stock availability, and/or price changes due to the rate of exchange without prior notice.
Fabrics and Materials
- All Fabric, Leather and Leatherette are subject to availability and/or price changes without prior notification.
- Fabrics, Leather and Leatherette are subject to prior approval by production for intended items.
- A 7% surcharge will be levied for upholstery with Leather.
- Comfort Creations cannot be held liable for any delays, flaws, dye lot differences, wear and tear, overstretch etc of any Fabrics, Leather and/or Leatherette supplied. The sole responsibility lies with the supplier of these goods.
- Fabric meterage quoted is calculated on plain, non-directional, no fabric pile and no patterned fabrics only. Any fabric not “plain”, is subject to our production team working out additional fabric requirements due to pattern, stripe, pile or direction of weave.
- Quotations for re-upholstery of Comfort Creations products are only a guideline, all items are subject to final assessment by our factory team and does not include repairs of the frame, replacement or refurbishment of legs, springs, foam, webbing etc.
- A flat rate collection and delivery charge of R 450.00 will apply (Serviced Gauteng areas only)
Order Requirements & Payment Terms
- A signed configuration drawing is required for all Corner/Modular Combinations and special sized products, before manufacturing can commence.
- For non account holders, a 50% deposit is required together with a signed quotation/proposal to proceed with an order. All goods are subject to full payment before they are scheduled for dispatch.
- For account holders, an official purchase order is required together with a signed quotation/proposal to proceed with an order. The balance of payment as per account terms.
- Special imports of non-stock items are subject to full payment on order unless otherwise stipulated.
- Ownership of the goods will rest with Comfort Creations (Pty) Ltd, until paid in full.
Manufacturing Lead times
- Lead time for locally manufactured goods is ± 4-6 weeks upon receipt of 50% deposit and/or receipt of fabric or leather whichever comes last.
- Additional lead time for non-stock imports is approximately ± 10-16 weeks from receipt of official purchase order and payment.
- Our official delivery times are from Monday to Thursday between 08h00 and 16h00 and Friday between 08h00 and 12h00. Should you require special delivery hours we can assist with 3rd party quotations.
- Comfort Creations will not be held liable for late deliveries due to freight delays, strikes or acts of nature.
- Comfort Creations requires that a client representative is available at the time of delivery to check the products and sign the relevant documentation.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure easy access is available by way of lifts, passages, doorways, different floor levels, staircases, and truck parking distance, height restrictions etc. must be clarified prior to delivery.
- Failure to inform the logistics department of any obstructions which will compromise time and safety of the delivery team may lead to delay of delivery and possible additional charges for extra time or costs incurred.
- It is also important that the client make our logistics dept aware of any PPE, Health and Safety, Security and/or floor plan requirements needed at least 5 working days before delivery.
- No goods may be returned after delivery, without prior arrangement with management.
- Goods delivered into client storage will be at client’s own risk and Comfort Creations cannot be held liable for any loss or damages while the goods are in storage.
- Due to limited storage facilities, we are only able to store completed goods for 30 days, thereafter a storage fee will be levied. Please inform us of any site / delivery delays as soon as possible.
- All manufactured items are supplied with Comfort Creations branding labels, should you not want our branding on your furniture, it must be clearly stipulated in your official written purchase order.
- All guarantees are valid for our products to be used under normal intended conditions and for indoor use only. All guarantees are also subject to fair wear and tear and exclude misuse or abuse.
- Please view our Quality and Guarantees web page for the most up to date guarantee policies.